Saturday, October 25, 2008

MVC















So, today i got up early and was in the homecoming mvc football game parade, i was walking dogs for the Saline Animal Shelter. After the parade we went to the MVC homecoming game, then we went to hustlers to eat. After that we went to a men's wrestling match...today was pretty long... but it was fun. Anyways i've been hanging out with my friend Taylor a lot lately and haven't really had time for this. The pictures up top are of my PUPPY Brunhilda & me at World's of Fun ... School's been going good, i got a c in social studies :*( . i know its bad!! That teacher HATES me she yells at me like every day, but im not to fond of her either. For Halloween i am going to be a goth barbie, but im not saying ANYTHING else, you will have to wait for pictures!!! haha...well I guess that's all for now! love you!

2 comments:

April said...

Nice refusal to give the halloween costume details.....I guess I wont tell either...

Kathy said...

I can't wait to see you as goth barbie! But, I will see the beauty of my sweet Ellen beneath the goth stuff. I told Abby what you were going to be and she thought that would be funny! Sophie is sick today, so Abby didn't go to work. Your dad's dog Dutchess dies last Friday. They came out here to bury her. It is so sad whan a family pet dies. Shelby is going to be Cinderella for trick or treat. Sophie is going to be a frog, I will put pictures on my blog. Grandpa was helping me paint my bedroom but he was messy so I fired him. I wonder if he was that way on purpose! ha ha Love ALWAYS Grandma