Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day Of School

So I had my first day of school today... I'm going into 8th grade. My homeroom teacher is the BEST teacher everyone has said, his name is Mr. Reed. Anyways my first day was...pretty boring all we did mainly was get assigned seats, go over rules, yada yada yada. My teachers are all pretty cool though, but i dont know about Mrs. Berry :D. I dont have ant classes with my friend Michelle, but I have 1 class with Taylor, so, its good. I have homework for my first day from Social Studies... but the homework is about getting to know each other. We have a lunch bag and we have to put 4 or more things about us into it such as pictures, um, pieces of things, i dont know what i'm going to do. That was my first day. Now after school I had volleyball tryouts I hope I make it!!!! We didn't do much in that today we'll find out if we made it or not next Tuesday or Wednesday. Well I guess thats all.

1 comment:

April said...

I missed you today while you were at school! Hopefully the volleyball lessons helped last night!