Friday, August 29, 2008

Football, school....

There's a football game tonite and im so going to it, its the highschools first home game. But there's some stupid rules...such as theres a seperate bleacher for middle schoolers and you cant sit in the "big bleachers" with the highschoolers unless your with your parents. Also you cant get up and walk around unless it's at the end of a quarter or you'll be asked to leave and for the rest of the season!!! It's so stupid! But it might be fun! I don't know?? School's going fine I didn't make the volleyball team. It's ok though. Ummmm.....what else...oh yeah i might go for speechand drama club. well i guess that's all...

3 comments:

April said...

Madi said she ran around for the whole football game and no one said anything to her so Im sure you did too. I guess I dont need to call the school after all.

Kathy said...

With you new beautiful smile you don't need to be up walking around during football games! I didn't think I would like the gap filled in, but I do! But I told you the gap was a sign of intelligence, now you had better not start making bad grades! I love you honey. GK

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.